These papers are written by students and faculty assigned to the Air University and military defense analysts within the Air Force Counter-WMD Community of Practice. The purpose of these papers is to provide useful ideas and independent analysis of issues of current or potential importance to the Air Force Secretariat and Air Staff.
1. Countering WMD: AF Roles and Responsibilities
2. Discarding the Cold War WMD Construct
3. The Role of the Long-Range Strategic Bomber
4. Enhancing Air Interdiction of WMD
5. Nuclear Hell on Wheels: Examining the Need for a Mobile ICBM
6. Ensuring Strategic Stability in the Second Nuclear Age
7. Chemical Biological-Capable RPA Threats and National Security Implications